Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards raid progression

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭CrossBreed

Raiding's gone mad since the patch. We're now doing full BT clears in just 1 night (About 5-6 hours). We also destroyed Felmyst and almost got the Twins down. :D

EDIT: Should probably mention that my guild is <The Gauntlet> on Nordrassil EU. We have quite a high Irish percentage in the guild.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Putting this thread to bed until after Wrath. Somehow it seems cheap to update it to include peoples recent conquests when every Outland boss is ~60% easier than pre-3.0.2.

Feel free to post your thoughts and opinions on this idea and I'll review it again in a few days, if the majority of people want it to keep going then I will; but as I said, it seems cheap to the accomplishments from pre-3.0.2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Ivan wrote: »
    Putting this thread to bed until after Wrath. Somehow it seems cheap to update it to include peoples recent conquests when every Outland boss is ~60% easier than pre-3.0.2.

Feel free to post your thoughts and opinions on this idea and I'll review it again in a few days, if the majority of people want it to keep going then I will; but as I said, it seems cheap to the accomplishments from pre-3.0.2

I'd agree. Almost everything is trivial now, however, we killed KJ last night and it was still an epic encounter, nerfs or not. Our best pre nerf attempt was 36%. It took us 90 minutes last night until we got him down.

One thing's for sure, while most guilds will now be able to steamroll all the way up to Felmyst and maybe M'uru, KJ is still a challenge, and a fun one at that.

And for what it's worth

kj2mn5.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

I disagree I do not think he is a challenge now. We had one night on him before the nerf and got him to about 65%. Following the patch we killed him on what I think was the 3rd/4th go :/. I even thought he was gonna drop on the first one thought we had some fail on dragon shields and collapsing ah well.

For ****s and giggles and an the outlands raiding achievement

• Advertisement

I guess my point is/was that guilds currently running 7/9 in BT (etc) should not go in and expect to steamroll KJ in one night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭bla

nah i agree anything post 3.02 shouldn't be counted. we were 2/6 pre patch but monday we cleared to muru and then last night we got muru down on second attempt and KJ to 40% within about 8 tries on him. A few wipes with people not know what to do with shields ie when to put them up when to run to them etc but i would think we will kill him this reset now that people know the main part of the fight.

Considering what i had heard about muru being a guild breaker pre patch i was a bit disappointed in how easy he was to kill but still happy I got to see the fight and the content.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Agreed, we were only just starting BT pre patch but now were upto illidan. I think they have made this a bit to easy to be honest. I hope the LK instances arn't this easy too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Closed until after Wrath launch. Will de-stickify it then too. Congratulations to all who got to experience the great game content available to raiders of World of Warcraft.

Here's to the future ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Sephina

Any wotlk progression one goin up ?:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sephina wrote: »
    Any wotlk progression one goin up ?:D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055428377

Advertisement