Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bristol international comics expo

Options
  • 24-04-2008 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

Whose heading over for the Bristol show in may? I've decided I want a break from air travel as I've got a 21 hour flight ahead me tomorrow and I'm going to drive over. I'm posting to see if first anyone wants to tag along for the road trip - might not suit most as I'm heading over early friday as my friends are having a party friday evening that I'd like to make and coming back sometime monday. And secondly to see if anyone whose exhibiting would like me to bring over stuff for them - save a few cents on those check bags charges at the airport. Either comment or PM and I'll be in touch next week.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I'm in two minds about it. Theres a gang heading over but I dunno if im going to bother, I couldnt get a table.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Would offer table space but the Sancho boys already asked for it - thats going to go one of two ways - Sancho wins an Eagle have to sit beside hyper happy Alan on sunday, Sancho doesn't win an Eagle have to sit beside manic depressive Alan on sunday :D Def learning more towards hyper happy Alan Everyone go vote for Sancho again!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Ah no problems. I'm still looking but reckon if I cant get some table space I wont bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭alnolan

I promise I'll deal with my defeat in a stoic manner.

But it'd be nicer to win...!

On another, not unrelated, note: I heard today from Ed Berridge that his long awaited "Duke l'Étrange's World of Weird" is finally printed and will be launched in Bristol. Ed and I collaborated on a story in there which I submitted about 18 months ago, so it'll be good to see the final product -- well done to Ed!

Advertisement