Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cure For Hangover

• 24-04-2008 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Any ideas i'm dying?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Awesomo-4000

a good hand shandy or a bit of afternoon delight if possible!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

A combination mix of berroca ,alka seltzer and diurilyte (dehydration liquid ) is supposed to be good for a quick hangover cure but i am gussing you have none of these products with or near you .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭RealEstateKing

****, Shave, Shower, Spankin' the monkey, Stodgy food, Some more booze, and the most obvious:

Not being Such a Sad bastard that you feel the need to get Sozzled in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Awesomo-4000

[quote=RealEstateKing;55755959
    Not being Such a Sad bastard that you feel the need to get Sozzled in the first place.[/quote]

So everyone that gets pissed is a sad bastard??? Get a life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

hahahaha you sad bastard for wanting to drink....

gayest statement ever... herb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dellboy2007

****, Shave, Shower, Spankin' the monkey, Stodgy food, Some more booze, and the most obvious:

Not being Such a Sad bastard that you feel the need to get Sozzled in the first place.

HAHAHAHAHA Are you a nun or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Don't take this advice, but; A guy I know will drink a pint of milk and eat loads of sweets, then run around his garden untill he gets sick. He calims it works wonders, haven't tried it myself. So there you go.

latchyco wrote: »
    A combination mix of berroca ,alka seltzer and diurilyte (dehydration liquid ) is supposed to be good for a quick hangover cure but i am gussing you have none of these products with or near you .

Thanks but no unfortunately i don't have any of theses with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

but you could always stock up for the next time

Don't take this advice, but; A guy I know will drink a pint of milk and eat loads of sweets, then run around his garden untill he gets sick. He calims it works wonders, haven't tried it myself. So there you go.

LOL! Jesus that's a new one! Don't think i'll try it though. I don't fancy meeting that bottle of buckfast again!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

HAHAHAHAHA Are you a nun or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming into the NDC forum and asking people whats the best cure for a hangover is obvious trolling.

This might surprise you, but the vast majority of people who frequent this forum - don't drink alcohol, shocking I know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭RealEstateKing

come in here to look for a hangover cure, now did you?

Your infantile mind thought "Huh, huh, deadly, like how cool would it be to ask the non-drinkers for a hangover cure, huh huh, cause they're probably all a bunch of dry ****es 'n tha' !"

You're friggin' hilarious. I bet you're that guy who goes to stand-up comedy gigs and thinks he's brilliant when he shouts "Show us your tits!" when the female comedian comes on.

You're friggin' hilarious. I bet you're that guy who goes to stand-up comedy gigs and thinks he's brilliant when he shouts "Show us your tits!" when the female comedian comes on.

HAHAHA no but i might do next time.

@ Zabbo: Maybe some people used to drink (possibly alcoholics) and know a secret cure. That was my theory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

No more tomfoolery please folks

Thread locked... This isn't really the place for it anyway

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement