Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haste!!!

• 24-04-2008 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭

to any mage, warlock or shadow priest (not sure about melee) if you want to increase your dps haste seems to be the way to go once your hit capped. i have something like 130 passive spell haste which means my shadow bolts take 2.3 sec to cast instead of 2.5 sec. this might not seem like much but in a 10-15 min boss fight it makes all the difference. since patch 2.4 and haste affecting gcd its become really 'imba'. anyone else stacking haste instead of the usual crit or has an opinion to offer on the matter? cant access armory here but im the only Psycopat warlock level 70 on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭nicryan

well from what I've gathered from talking to a few other mages...the pve preference for stats is:

hit>dmg (till +1k or so)>haste>more damage>crit

not too sure what the optimal for pvp is cause I suck at pvp

Nic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Using hate for my hunter. only have 73 but its good.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Dellarocca

Not hit capped, affliction lock. Any of the haste gear that i've picked up just doesn't seem to be better then the stuff I currently have. Maybe the major gear upgrades (SSC, Hyjal, BT) will make it worth it but not at the minute. I'm not sacrificing 30 shadow damage for a slightly quicker SB when most of the spells I cast are instance anyway.

Now if someone would like to point me in the right direction for getting seom decent gear upgrades (post KZ/Gruul/Maggy), i'm all ears. I've been to ZA and this is where I first started getting the haste gear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

once the epic gem vendor spawns i'll be socketing nearly everything with haste/dmg pyrestones.. got like 131 haste atm, it rocks on my shadow priest

Advertisement