Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

howya folks

• 24-04-2008 5:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭

alright peoples,
    new around here.just thought id introduce myself.
    got put onto this forum by jeff timoney(gob****e:o)jk jeff
    anyway ill be trying to be an active member before posting any of my music but you can check my stuff out on my myspace link if your impatient

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

welcome mate...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

seannash wrote: »
    alright peoples,
    new around here.just thought id introduce myself.
    got put onto this forum by jeff timoney(gob****e:o)jk jeff
    anyway ill be trying to be an active member before posting any of my music but you can check my stuff out on my myspace link if your impatient

thank you for blowing my anonymity straight out of the water!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Welcome to boards, and more specifically to the Dance/Electronic forum. If you need any help etc, just shout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

jtsuited wrote: »
    thank you for blowing my anonymity straight out of the water!!:)
    think you did that yourself:D.
    i had no idea what you were called on ere ha ha

Advertisement