Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best album title of all time?

Options
  • 24-04-2008 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Here's mine: Derek Bell plays with himself.

60155-large.jpg

"Some of the best pop/rock you are likely to hear this or any year" - Tony Clayton-Lea, Irish Times

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Soulwax - Most of the remixes we've made for other people over the years except for the one for Einstürzende Neubauten because we lost it and a few we didn't think sounded good enough or just didn't fit in length-wise, but including some that are hard to find because either people forgot about them or simply because they haven't been released yet, a few we really love, one we think is just ok, some we did for free, some we did for money, some for ourselves without permission and some for friends as swaps but never on time and always at our studio in Ghent.

Soulwax_Most_of_the_Remixes_cover.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Band: ****

Album: Get a Grip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Awesomo-4000

Limp Bizkit - Chocalate starfish and the hot dog flavoured water!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

Band: ****

Album: Get a Grip

LOL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Without a shadow of a doubt my favourite album title of all time has to be The Offspring's, "Chinese Democracy (You Snooze, You Lose)". Ok it wasn't really named that in the end, still the best though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭ZakAttak

In 2005 Daniel O'Donnell released an album entitled 'Teenage Dreams'- he was 44.

And lets not forget his ground-breaking live album release "a date with Daniel".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Soulwax_Most_of_the_Remixes_cover.jpg
    Oh Jesus! :eek:
    I taught the Happy Mondays album;

s1230.jpg

"Squirrel and G-Man Twenty-Four Hour People Plastic Face Carnt Smile (White Out)" had one of the longest names... but by the looks of it, it doesn't hold a candle to it. :( Still a top album though!

Band: Anal Cùnt
    Album: Everyone Should be Killed! :eek:

EveryoneShouldBeKilled.jpg

I had a good laugh when I seen that! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Dasilva94

Two good ones are:

Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake by The Small Faces

Ogden%27s.jpg

and Jesus of Cool by Nick Lowe

200px-Nick_Lowe_Jesus_of_Cool.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

Aha Shake Heartbreak. Just sounds good!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

i've always liked Zappa's "Weasels ripped my flesh" (not the music though)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭KrazeeEyezKilla

Onyx - Bacdafucup

U2 - Achtung Baby

Advertisement