Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room for rent, Dublin Rd, Renmore

Options
  • 24-04-2008 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Double room to rent on the Dublin Rd, Renmore. Brand new house. 2 mins walk from GMIT. All mod cons. 2 bathrooms, 2 showers (1 electric, 1 emersion). Washer/dryer, microwave. Broadband.

€325 pm + dep.

Would be sharing with 2 girls and 1 guy in early 20's (ie 23!)

We're sound to live with. Clean and tidy but not to the point where it's obsesive! Easy going atmosphere :D

PM me if you're interested and I can sort out a viewing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

did you try daft.ie you can post it there with pictures etc.Thats where I usually check when I thinking of moving.

So you say two girls eh 23 eh ...thats ripe for parade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I'm about to start looking for a new place myself so will keep you in mind...
    Kind of looking for a cheap 1 or 2 bedroom place for myself first, but it's starting to look like such a thing doesn't exist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Something-Wkd

Yup, it's up on daft and in the Advertiser. I didn't want Boards to feel left out though ;)

As for finding a 'cheap' 1 or 2 bed place in Galway...good luck with that!! The only cheapish ones I ever stumbled onto were chalet type things that were a state!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Hmmm Drake seems to have taken the day off... I'll fill in for him...

Useless without pics of the girls!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement