Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Spray Job

Options
  • 24-04-2008 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Heyyy :cool:

Thinkin bout get a spray paint job done on my car, how much does it usually cost? any good places 2 get it done??

Tanx

Sal :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

need more details.......what type of car, year, colour, do you want a full respray including the engine bay? as a guide your looking at 2k minimum

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

unless your cars paint is shagged or your car's model isn't available in the colour you want, then you'd probably be better off changing the car for one in a different colour. cars with resprays are generally worth less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Silly_Sally

well its a black/Navy (lol i think it woz once black possibly) 99 rover, n parts are gettin taken of another red rover. It probably dosen need a full spray....but im coinvincing myself it does! oppps! :p and convincing myself it would be alot nicer in pink...he he he...

:D Sal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

well its a black/Navy (lol i think it woz once black possibly) 99 rover, n parts are gettin taken of another red rover. It probably dosen need a full spray....but im coinvincing myself it does! oppps! :p and convincing myself it would be alot nicer in pink...he he he...

:D Sal
    the name Silly Sally says it all here really

ouch!!! :(

• Advertisement

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d ?? lol what is that?!?!

:P

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d ?? lol what is that?!?!

:P

ha ha happened to you to he smileys didn't work:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

spray jobs are too dear unfortunatly.

and pink?! youd get awful looks! :p

ha ha ha....damnit

so what is wrong with my pink car eh? :p

:D

• Advertisement

ha ha ha....damnit

so what is wrong with my pink car eh? :p

:D

ITS PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha....ok i admit its a bit far fetched!

and well prob wnt happen...but a gurl can dream ha ha ha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Wonder what the depreciation on a pink resprayed rover would be like :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

A 99' Rover... Im sorry to point out the blatently obvious here... your car isn't worth a whole pile and certainly isnt worth a whole respray which generally cost 1700+ euro even for a cheap one. If by any chance your Rover happens to have a Honda engine in it, (think a 99' is a bit late for that), it may be worth spraying the new parts.

Other than that... your throwing your money down a well.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

a pink rover ................jesus thing are getting bad round here

sell the rover and buy yourself a Ka, all girls like Ka's

in answer to youre question its expensive to get a car sprayed and you will most likely be throwing money out the window............actually youd be better off

I got the parts resprayed....4 free by a friend! Tanx guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Dish

FearDark wrote: »
    A 99' Rover... Im sorry to point out the blatently obvious here... your car isn't worth a whole pile and certainly isnt worth a whole respray which generally cost 1700+ euro even for a cheap one. If by any chance your Rover happens to have a Honda engine in it, (think a 99' is a bit late for that), it may be worth spraying the new parts.

Other than that... your throwing your money down a well.

I agree sorry!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Hehe... and by spray it i mean spray it with petrol and light that mother!

Yes, ive had a bad costly experience with a rover :mad:

Advertisement