Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B/hotel in Blanchardstown

Options
  • 24-04-2008 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

hi all,

can someone recommend a good b&b or hotel in blanchardstown please?

i need to be in bristol myers squibb by 9am on tues morn next but am travelling from outside dublin so will be looking to stay somewhere on the monday night.

is blanchardstown a convenient place to stay if i need to get to the cruiserath rd in mulhuddart the next morning?

any idea how long it would take in a taxi to get there from Blanchardstown?

thanks for any replies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

This might be a little more comfortable:

http://www.parkplazatyrrelstown.com/

About 5 mins by car from where you want to go. You could walk it in 15 to 20 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

Thanks guys appreciate it indeed.

the park plaza looks fairly swish but since i'm more attracted to value for money ;) i'd say i'll settle for the travelodge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

PauloMN wrote: »
    This might be a little more comfortable:

http://www.parkplazatyrrelstown.com/

About 5 mins by car from where you want to go. You could walk it in 15 to 20 mins.

5 minutes by foot more like, the hotel backs onto BMS and it's a quick walk around the corner.
    AFAIK despite its looks it's actually very reasonable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

The travel lodge would be really quite inconvenient. Might be better to stay in the Park Plaza.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

hi Enii & Jip,

if the parkplaza is that close to bms then it makes sense to stay there.

thanks.

Advertisement