Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hrta opening mid week

• 24-04-2008 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭

I have been asked if would open mid week, and with the days getting longer, so i am putting up a pole for wednesday or thursday.

hrta to open wednesday or thursday 22 votes

wednesday
    0%
    Thursday
    100%
    ShivadefenderdudeSkatedudeCheeky monkeykdouglasweederzero19MiscreantHivemind187MasadaRC car fanaticConkeypenguin-o7cplcumminsJay TLRc-90sci-opsOglon93kevteljeurTommyboy71 22 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Thursday
    What time, Paul? Evening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Hmm, I dunno if I could ever make it though, which is a pity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Thursday
    Wednesday would work best currently for me, weekends are always usually no go hence why i haven't shown my mug up there yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Thursday
    In the summer I would definitely be up for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Thursday
    Evening skirmishes - just to work the frustrations of work outta the system.... mmmm sounds very therapeutic:D
    I'm there:D - probably bring a client along too!!!!

Voted for wednesday - middle of week but either is good for me usually!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

In school for 6 weeks still but after that if I could hitch a lift with some of the others yeah, otherwise no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Thursday
    Well, if I had the time nd transport I would be there in a heartbeat + driving time. I say go for it. Either day is good by me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Thursday
    Have half days Wednesday so sorted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Thursday
    I could make a Wednesday or Thursday evening skirmish every now and again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

I voted Thursday, because if ever there was a day to arrive into work with knackered muscles, scrapes, welts and a weird grin on your face, all pointing to the fact that you've been running around shooting people the night before, I reckon Friday is that day.

That said Wednesdays are also good for me, or any day for that matter.

Fantastic idea btw, it's the best way I can think of to relieve workplace stress, short of someone setting up a lunchtime CQB arena in my office.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Thursday
    "Hi, is that the office? ... No, I wont be in today .... Why? ... I was shot last night ... yeah ... No I'm not mad ... ok, see you Monday - bye!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

Thursday
    i get off school at 12:30 every wednesday so if i could sort al ift........:)

Thursday
    "Hi, is that the office? ... No, I wont be in today .... Why? ... I was shot last night ... yeah ... No I'm not mad ... ok, see you Monday - bye!"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

c-90 wrote: »
    i get off school at 12:30 every wednesday so if i could sort al ift........:)

Same but dads working during the week....

Doing my theory on the 10th though....then if I get the €800 for naming myself on moms policy together all I'd need is a qualified driver in the passenger seat...its possible but we couldn't use the motorway:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Thursday
    I'll vote wednesday, reasone being that a lot of schools have a half day on wednesday so it'll be handy for a lot of the younger lads., any day is good for me really though.,

good idea paul, look forward to mid week games.,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Thursday
    Midweek would be cool. I can only skirmish once every two weeks at present.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

brill idea, im sure ull get the numbers, tho id assume this is for summer time only which i wont be here for, and then back to weekends?

voted wednesday anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Oglon93

Thursday
    I voted wedensday because im off every wedensday at 01:00 and so are a few others that i know of so il definatly attend and also during summer holidays would be great not having to wait untill the weekend to skirmish:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Gotta go with thursdays myself...that's my only 'quiet' day of the week and I finish work at reasonable hour (3pm).

Now....if we could have a good few months of nice weather we'll be laughing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

3pm finishes? Half days? What bloody jobs are you slackers working at all??? I'm lucky to get out of work on a weekday by 5pm. Sometimes I'm not out until 10pm. And I start at 8am, unlike ye office types, starting at 9.

And don't get me started on Flexi-Timers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

NakedDex wrote: »
    3pm finishes? Half days? What bloody jobs are you slackers working at all??? I'm lucky to get out of work on a weekday by 5pm. Sometimes I'm not out until 10pm. And I start at 8am, unlike ye office types, starting at 9.

And don't get me started on Flexi-Timers.

For the record, I usually finish at 7-8pm these days (hopefuly not for much longer). And I end up working a lot of weekends. Sometimes that's a 60 hour week.

I can't complain though, I had a period of several months where I had absolutely nothing to do, followed by a few months of light work. And I get to work from home some days. Then of course there's the 4250 pay rise they gave me this year :D

Summer comes, and I'm strictly working 40 hours or less, and I don't care if they sack me or not! I'm really missing skirmish days now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Then of course there's the 4250 pay rise they gave me this year :D

That could actually just about cover my airsoft expenses for the next 6 months. Even though I won't be actually at a skirmish for some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

it looks like wednesday so, so what time would you like 6 to 9, or 7 to 10.

Thursday
    7 til 10., :) most people will only be getting off work at about half 5, 6ish.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

its about bleeding time , 3 skirmishes a week makes Gatling a happy skirmisher.

voted thursay to avoid the rug rats :D:D

now i can get the team training

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Gatling wrote: »

thats not very nice now is it? :pac:

its us youngin' that do all the running in airsoft

then we get obliterated:pac:

:cool::cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

i agree with blay... youngins are the backbone of airsoft:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Gatling wrote: »

I'll get ya for that one;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Thursday
    7 to 10 suits me fine.

• Advertisement

Thursday
    7 to 10 sounds good to me also.

Thursday
    have we got any idea on when these weekday games couls start paul? its still bright at 9PM these days.,

Advertisement