Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Super foods"

• 24-04-2008 9:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me which foods are super foods, I'm currently refining my diet and getting everything in check, just wondering what foods people here would recommend?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Bowl o' porridge in the mornin is always a lovely one, There's a thread on the fitness forum with gorgeous suggestions to make it tasty!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

I heard about goji(sp) berries and linseeds as well but I know that there are a few others as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭co_co

Try Chinese Food :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Olives and avocados are grand for snacks! Yum!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

cozmik wrote: »

Have to agree with that, antioxidant rich food such as blueberry's have show no significant increase in serum antioxidant levels.

Fruit and very are something people should be consuming more but the whole super food is a myth

I hate this whole idea that there are good and bad foods.
    A good diet is about balance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I hate this whole idea that there are good and bad foods.
    A good diet is about balance.

very true:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭fourmations

broccoli
    apparently it burns fat

rgds

Advertisement