Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anywhere in Ireland do Vegan Tattoos?

Options
  • 24-04-2008 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

I cant find the answer here so i guess it must not have been asked. Is any Tattoo place in Ireland vegan friendly??

I'm based in Kerry but will travel.

:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

What do you mean? Will they tattoo vegan imagery on you? If thats the question, im sure they will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

I'm guessing you want vegan friendly ink. I'm sure most places will order it in if your willing to pay for it.

http://www.inkedblog.com/archives/2006/01/can_tattoo_ink_be_vegan_1.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Pretty certain that sterilised water is the medium for the UV ink I've gotten, so yay! No CJD for me!... well at least not from those tats anyway, others and my diet..:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 brendanlewis

Wilburt wrote: »
    What do you mean? Will they tattoo vegan imagery on you? If thats the question, im sure they will

no i mean the ink and ointments - i guess the best thing is to call into places and see what they say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Ah yeah well follow truthinwords link and have a chat with a few tattoo artists, see what they can do for you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 brendanlewis

nice one, i'll do that

Advertisement