Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hotmail to GMail

• 24-04-2008 11:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

This there anyway to get mail sent to a free hotmail account to GMail?

Looking for a free sol to this!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Why not just tell your contacts your new address???

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

There is a way to get gmail to pull emails from other accounts. It's somewhere in the settings page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i don't think it works on web based clients, only pop and imap servers.

if hotmail has one of these then you can do it but since i haven't used hotmail post 2000 i can't help ya with that part.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Cremo wrote: »
    i don't think it works on web based clients, only pop and imap servers.

if hotmail has one of these then you can do it but since i haven't used hotmail post 2000 i can't help ya with that part.

I think you have to pay for hotmail +x200 or whatever its called today to be able to use pop mail with hotmail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Gmail will allow you to add pop accounts only, but you can forward to another account. To use hotmail with an email manager you have to pay a subscription or use something like hotmail popper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Use GetMail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Good find :)

Advertisement