Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

building home,furnishing problem!

• 24-04-2008 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

heh,am going to be building a house in couple of months time! thinking about building timber frame bungalow about 2000sq ft! ! will be getting my own block layers,plasterers etc as this works out cheaper! any ideas welcome,cos need alot of information! also if anybody knows of good cheap blocklayers,plasterers in midlands areas that would be very helpful!! cheers:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

lakes wrote: »
    heh,am going to be building a house in couple of months time! thinking about building timber frame bungalow about 2000sq ft! was just wondering if anyone knew if thier were ways to get your mortgage to cover for furnishing house! like can you get builder to over estimate cost of building!think i heard of it done before! will be getting my own block layers,plasterers etc as this works out cheaper! any ideas welcome,cos need alot of information! also if anybody knows of good cheap blocklayers,plasterers in midlands areas that would be very helpful!! cheers:D

Finance Act 2005 gave the Revenue Commissioners powers to enter any premises including a private house, with a warrant obtained from a district judge where the reason is that they think that a fraud is being contemplated.
    As you know you can be traced using your IP address so you can go figure the rest yourself.

If you did not see the new Head of Revenue interviewed on the 6 one news last night I suggest you do, in the meantime read this
    http://www.rte.ie/business/2008/0424/revenue.html

If they went to that trouble with cash registers and they have the big REAP program running, tracking down potential fraud on the www is a piece of cake:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

This forum wasn't created for this type of thread.

Thread locked and lakes infracted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

lakes usually freeze in winter :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement