Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

help me choose!

Options
  • 25-04-2008 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Lads and lassies

ok so ive got a 97colt,1.3GL,standard spec. coming into a bit of money soon,want 2 upgrade. im thinking i have 7k to spend (including insurance) and wont stretch TOO much further.
    really want an altezza or something monstrous (skyline,sylvia,integra type-r) but ive come 2 terms with the fact that its not gonna happen (yet).im 20 so im thinkin anyting 1.8 or above is ruled out through price of insurance (if i even get insured). i want a jap car,basically i like them and the colt served me well.

looking at:
    97/98 1.6 integra
    97/98 1.6 levin bzr
    97/98 1.6 lancer mivec

would like one with a nice simple kit,because i dont intend doing it myself,couldnt be arsed!

basically they are in my price range, not 2 sure about insuring them though, any ideas? im 20,fully licensed 1 year,1 year NCB on my own policy.

could also spend some money on the colt but i would prefer a bigger engine, all comes down 2 price of insurance really. i plan 2 ring around when i get a chance. all suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks in advance:D

Advertisement