Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Early Street Releases

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Arciphel wrote: »
    Just booked it! ;-) thanks fellas :pac::pac: doors open at 11 apparantely with a wine and cheese reception planned!

Is your name Paul Arciphel?

Did you produce electronic music?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Yup, is that a fella from the GU board? :pac::pac::pac:

small world!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 eoinaldhino

neacy69 wrote: »
    well thats what she said to me seemed to be genuine enough.....

i find it hard to believe aswell,some aspect of that has to be a lie either Shes lieing or YOUR LIEING AND YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR OWN GTA... cant blame you though.. sorry for that outburst,Gta can do that to you

PS. somebody said is tesco in clarehall open... Its a 24hr Tesco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,944 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

YOUR LIEING
    :eek: Go back to school :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Tusky wrote: »
    Are there any 24 hour shops in town that might sell it ? i.e Tescos ?

Just rang every Xtravision near me and they are only selling probooked stock.
    I'd also like to know this. Still hoping to get it early tomorrow though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

A friend of mine is getting the game as we speak but not in any mainstream sort of place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 IIItachIII

A Colleague told me that is probably that UK gonna ring Irish GAME to tell them that they can sell the game now.

Someone wants to ring Game on Ilac Shopping center to know if its true?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Arciphel wrote: »
    Yup, is that a fella from the GU board? :pac::pac::pac:

small world!

Well, kinda, aint been on there in a looooooong time!

I remember you from maybe 2000? Think I met ya out n about doin gigs in the prog day :)

You might have even sent me some tracks if memory serves?

Check the myspace there, ya may remember me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

I think GAME released a Tomb Raider game early as well a while ago and got in a lot of bother for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Surely most Game stores are closed now so wont be able to sell it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Any update on the 24hr Tesco in Limerick?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

They better not sell it early dagnammit. If they do i wont have a chance of getting it...and that would be bad :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Harvey Norman in Dundalk has some for pre-order (well they did a couple of hours ago). In fact, I just pre-booked the special edition off them today, and I think they still have some more available.

Pacifico wrote: »
    Any update on the 24hr Tesco in Limerick?

Just rang them, they'll be selling it at 12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Is that Tesco is Crescent S.C????

Coonagh

Giggity... any ideas on how big the queue will be?? I'd fcukin to love to get there tonight and pick up a copy of it. Late shifts FTW!!! :D

DarkJager wrote: »
    Giggity... any ideas on how big the queue will be?? I'd fcukin to love to get there tonight and pick up a copy of it. Late shifts FTW!!! :D

Still havent decided if im gonna go in tonight. Ive a deposit paid in GameStop but i want to play it now :(

I know the feeling :) Thinking of trading sleeping time for some GTA hours tonight...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭bazzachazza

Xtravision Maynooth have sold out there pre-orders.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Has anyone any word on Tesco Ballybrack for PS3? I can wait easily for tommorow but if someone knew I would be tempted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

IIItachIII wrote: »
    A Colleague told me that is probably that UK gonna ring Irish GAME to tell them that they can sell the game now.

Someone wants to ring Game on Ilac Shopping center to know if its true?

Any more info on this? Have a preorder from gamesmash for tomorrow but if the chance popped up for a copy today I don't think I could resist it :)

Advertisement