Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic Markers

Options
  • 25-04-2008 8:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but can anyone tell me if you can still buy magic markers? I know my daughter would love colouring with them coz she loves colouring with the new crayola black paper thingy!!! I can't seem to find the magic markers anywhere?

Thanks!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

We have magic markers... got them around a year ago... I'll consult the OH on where we got them... it may have been at a stall outside our local Tescos.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I got them in Te*co

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Think i saw them in Dunnes, not called magic markers though and cant think of the name???if it comes to be ill let ya know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Fiona24

Thanks for the advise girls, i checked both dunnes and tesco and no joy but ill keep looking!!! I think Crayola do a version I might get them in a big art shop

• Registered Users Posts: 24,247 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

If it's the 'changing colour' markers, I'm pretty sure they have them in the Art & Hobby Shop in the Jervis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

They're advertising them on tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Fiona24

Thanks i live in cork so Jervis is out for me and my local art and hobby shop doesnt have them they didnt even know what I was talking about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Your best bet would be Smiths toystore or Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Fiona24 wrote: »
    Thanks i live in cork so Jervis is out for me and my local art and hobby shop doesnt have them they didnt even know what I was talking about

Have you tried Joyces (on Prince's Street) or Cork Art Supplies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 RoisieK

just checked ebay and there is some there, gotta keep the little people happy :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement