Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specialized Shop in Blanchardstown SC

Options
  • 25-04-2008 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭

I noticed a New specialized Bike shop on the top floor of 51 Degree north ( sorry It could be 25 or 49 or ... ) In the Blanchardstown Shopping centre.

I don't think they do repairs but they have a good amount of shinny bikes. I think they're part of Cycleways. they have a few accessories, a few shoes and saddles, all Specialized brand!

If you're a fan of Specialized like me, might be worth having a look :) and the shop staff are really nice too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

It is called 51 Degrees North.

Must drop in and have a look sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

that's deadly, thanks for the info- i probably wouldn't have noticed it for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

I think its 53 degrees north.

I was in there only about a week ago looking for a pair of swimming shorts. Some of the prices scared me away from there for quite a while. I didnt see the top floor though. I'll go check it out on my lunch break some time...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

I think it's 57 Degrees North

The store in Carrickmines is opening a bike-section too - might already be open.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

I thought it was 53 Degrees North because that's Irelands latitude angle to the equator.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

It's 53 Degrees North

http://www.53degreesnorth.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

penexpers wrote: »
    It's 53 Degrees North

http://www.53degreesnorth.ie/

they should really put a bike on display in the window as they are on the top floor!

seems that mtb is the new golf? hey morgan?

Advertisement