Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

napp at noon?

• 25-04-2008 9:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Does anyone have the habit of my habit to take a nap at noon?

I d like to have a nap 15--20 min at noon, it will let me work better in the afternoon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

power napping isnt it? my partner does it when hes tired during the day.it always works for him.
    me,i get very tired around 2ish every day and have a few winks too,re energises me.
    Have you ever wondered if certain people around you at the time of day are draining you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭co_co

karynp wrote: »
    Have you ever wondered if certain people around you at the time of day are draining you?

I dont think it annoy much. People around you wont disturb you in purpose and i think a short nap, even with noise with me, can make me feel better. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭-Els-

I like taking a little nap during the day aswell, it really leaves you feeling refreshed afterwards. I'm in school and sometimes if we have a free class I sleep for it and you feel great afterwards! and its probably a better way to spend 40 mins than sitting around doing nothing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Voices

Sometimes when I have too many things on my mind, a nap really helps alot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

-Els- wrote: »
    I like taking a little nap during the day aswell, it really leaves you feeling refreshed afterwards. I'm in school and sometimes if we have a free class I sleep for it and you feel great afterwards! and its probably a better way to spend 40 mins than sitting around doing nothing...

surely you should be studying or something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

I find a nap is great. I get sleepy around 4pm, and if I'm working from home I'd always take a 30 or 40 minute nap and wake up re-freshed and ready to work again. It's a life-saver!

Advertisement