Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Servers?

Options
  • 25-04-2008 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

Howdy!

Whats the difference between the servers? I'm alliance on hellfire...but there's HUNDREDS!
    Just different players etc?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

You have pvp servers which means you can be ganked [killed] by opposing faction,ie Horde or Alliance at any time.
    You then have normal or PVE servers which means the opposing faction cannnot gank you without conscent,this conscent being turning your pvp on.

You then have other server RP where the weirdos go to roleplay :) ,also you have RPPVE as in PVE for the weirdos and RPPVP as in PVP for the weirdos :)

Personally i prefer PVE nowadays,after getting 2 characters to 70 on a PVP realm i just got tired of PVP.

Hope ive explained it well enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

as explained above, it all comes down to your own preference as to what you might prefer.

i have tried pve but didnt like it so switched to pvp, and tbh if i see an ally grinding where im grinding i will always just wave, i would never bother my arse attacking them, thats what the bg's are for.

but if they attack me i will pwn them and corpse camp them over and over until they res and accept their res sickness!!

happened yesterday in hellfire peninsula. i was running away from pools of aggronor or whatever theyre called with about 10 of them sludge things chasing, i was at half health but the aggro warning kept flashing even as i was past them. some smart arse mage was hittin me and chasing after me, set pet on him, he blinked, lets just say i killed him about 5 times...stinger on that noob thought he could kill me when i was at half health.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

the more i play this game the more i realise how much tere actually is to it...

whew!

Advertisement