Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stud Fees

• 25-04-2008 10:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know off the top of their head the cost of a cover to Lux Z and also Ricardo Z? I cant find it anywhere on line despite extensive searching...

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 johnny_g

Heya, went to see them nearly 2 years ago... so could have changed since then... from my memory Lux Z was 2,000 and Ricardo Z was either 1200 or 1500 not sure.... this is from memory so don't shot me if im wrong!!! could also change from mare to mare?... they were both very nice horses!... They were also very approachable and professional.... very business orientated yard compared to some.... im sure they wouldn't mind if you contacted them directly.... http://www.kedrah.com good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,481 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Around €1,500 each the last time I heard. Ricardo is around long enough now, covering 100 - 150 mares a year to have something good produced. There must be a lot of average ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

I called the stud, Ricardo is 1000 and Lux is 2000. Im going with Lux for the reasons you stated about Ricardo. The seemed sound to deal with, im getting the cover shipped out and he agreed to half deposit and halt when mare is scanned in foal. Wish me luck! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 johnny_g

Good Luck Bendihorse ! ! !

Advertisement