Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Cycling Gear

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

Was just gonna post the same link.
    I have some of their kit and found it pretty good for the price, jersey, jacket, gloves.

Probably gonna stock up on a few bits again this time around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 noccer

yeh i bought the ALDI cycle gloves last year. I was washing them last night and began thinking they are getting a bit shabby only now. I use them practically every day, and for €4, they are a bargain. very happy with them. will definitely be getting 2 more pairs this time, as well as some of the other stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

The stuff is cheap and some of it is decent for the price (I am still using Crane Sports arm/leg warmers) but it is a bit pick and mix and you can get much better quality for not much more money online in the sales (from Wiggle and CRC, etc.)

I'm not too keen on the gloves myself- these Gill ones from CRC are far better quality and come to €6.50 delivered.

Advertisement