Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nipple Tattoos

Options
  • 25-04-2008 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

Came across these and thought they were pretty cool. I've been talking to tattooists about getting that area tattooed and it doesn't seem all that common, have seen some great work done in neutral colours to shape the nipple as opposed to framing it.
    Anyone ever considered getting their own tattooed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Never thought of doing it, personally speaking I think they should be left alone (except pierce em) and not inked. Prefer the natural pinkyness :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

I've seen girls with them done, where the tattoist has kept the same natural, pinky tones. It was more a case of shaping them, but they seem to suit smaller nipples :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

I've seen a couple of pictures in tattoo magazines of nipple tattoos that looked pretty good.. there was once girl with flames tattooed on hers. The pain factor would put me off, personally. And I say that as someone who's had ribs and feet done.. I just draw the line at nips!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I quite like the cherry blossom nipple tattoos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

Gauge wrote: »
    she should clean her belly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

Gauge wrote: »

Those are really pretty! :)
    Part of my chest piece is going to go that far, although it's not meant to be too bad of an area to get done.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

the first ones look badass, the second... ehhh... not so much. it takes away from the whole nekkidness thing. it's always gonna look like there's still more she could take off.

Advertisement