Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

r3nu4l's reading log.

Options
  • 25-04-2008 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

Okay I've just finished Harlan Cobens "The Woods".

Pretty good thriller and nice to read yet another Coben book not related to the Myron Bolitar series. Enjoyable but it seemed rushed in parts. This may be down to the editing rather than the author. It's as if there was more to the story but these sections were removed on review.

I would have liked to have seen more about the family history of the main character in there, particularly with reference to Russia.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Recently finished Karin Slaughter's Skin Privilege. This is an excellent continuation of the series with a totally shocking and unexpected ending! This one caught me way off guard and I can't help but wonder if I'm going to like the remaining books or not as a result!

Currently reading:

Making Money by Terry Pratchett (a Moist von Lipwig, Discworld novel)
    Death Message by Mark Billingham (A Tom Thorne Novel)

Advertisement