Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone help me find a game??

Options
  • 25-04-2008 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭

ive sharched the internet high and low and still cant find this game. its called brids of prey. it is a simulation war plane game that was released on the amiga in 1991. i think it can be played on windows now but i cant find it anywhere. some sites review it but dont give any download links.
    would be very happy to get this game. someone please help :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Wikipedia has no details, but a stub for:
    "a 1992 flight simulator for the Amiga and IBM PC by Argonaut Games"

if that helps, or try the underdogs - www.the-underdogs.info

[edit] Beaten to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

thanks guys. cant see a download link think i have to register with that site first.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

You don't have to register for that site. Just scroll down to where it says "Where to get it" and the link is beside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

thanks. got link but not supported on windows vista.:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

damo9090 wrote: »
    thanks. got link but not supported on windows vista.:(

If you own the game you could get an amiga emulator, just dont ask for a link to the ROM.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's abandonware wo there isn't a problem with license. Would it work in Dosbox?

Advertisement