Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Email Request

Options
  • 25-04-2008 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

I just tried to change the email address associated with this account and I couldn't because apparently i've already registered another account (un-used and with the same handle as that email address) with it. I need to use the new email address because the old one is dead.

The newer handle is also closer to the email address in name so i'm keen to use the newer account.

My request is that this account be deleted or locked, so that I don't have more than one account.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

You seem to be using the same pronouns with different meanings interchangeably in that post, so I essentially have no idea what exactly you're asking for.

Would you like to send me a PM with relevant names and email addresses so that I know what you're talking about? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

Indeed I would.

Advertisement