Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immersion heating problems

Options
  • 25-04-2008 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi,
    Just wondering if any one else in the Park has had problems with their immersion? Ours isn't heating the water and my neighbour has the same problem.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

Have you checked the bar reading on the gas boiler? If it is below.5 there is not enough pressure to heat the water. Not going to tell you how to fix it for fear of the house been blown to kingdom come on the back of my advice, but if you do a search on this forum you will find previous posts and solutions for heating problems from people far more experienced than me... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Lin03 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just wondering if any one else in the Park has had problems with their immersion? Ours isn't heating the water and my neighbour has the same problem.

Thanks.
    Hi, is it not working in both the bath and sink setting? The elements in the electric immersion unit could be faulty.
    Your system can heat the domestic hot water either by the central heating or alternatively by the electric immersion. No doubt you know this already.
    Regards,
    John

Advertisement