Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You know what really grinds my gears ?

• 25-04-2008 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

We should have a forum just for this !!

maybe there is , if so please move ..

anyway to start off, I can't f*cking stand this is there an explanation ?

You are on BBC news website or another news site and you want to view a news story , and the poxy Delta add or Air India plays at HD quality perfectly
    without a glitch , and then the BBC logo, then when the f*cking news story starts , the quality is shíte, and it's constantly "buffering" !!!!

:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I think if we had that, then there would be pretty much nothing left to post on After Hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

I can see life in Spain is a real bit*h!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Thunderdome maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

the get it off your chest thread?

edit:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055190054

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

n_ggers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Just find a little used forum and spam them. We should all do it. I say we pick on the Adoption forum. They've no one to run home to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Not pressing hard enough on the clutch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I'll tell you what grinds my gears.... you are dozing nicely in front of the telly, can of beer at hand,nicely relaxed and sound set to suit whatever you are "watching" Suddenly!! BLaaaaare fcukin volume increases in mega decibels and some poxy ad. is wakening you from you reverie.

Shouldnt be allowed to do this!!!

How do they do it???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

rb_ie wrote: »
    n_ggers?

Naggers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

skywalker wrote: »
    Naggers?
    Hurray, someone got it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

That's coz he's the Nagger guy.

O right, Naggers.............. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

humanji wrote: »
    Just find a little used forum and spam them. We should all do it. I say we pick on the Adoption forum. They've no one to run home to!

feck you! a bit of beer just came down my nostril from the chortle! now my eye is watering!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

flanum wrote: »
    now my eye is watering!

You're masturbating?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭CJay

Another forum I was a regular poster on used to do little excursions to other forums.
    It was when we all got to know each other pretty well, somone would find a really obscure forum, we'd all join and try and guess who was who, pretend like we were into whatever the forum was about.....

you had to be there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

1. when its mobbed in the supermarket

2. when ur in a shop and the person at the till can bearly speak english,I dont care how racist it sounds i was at the counter the other day and asked had they any blue MNMS cos my niece wanted them and she starts talking some other language- I was like "Jesus forget it"

3. When your in town and some charity collecter comes up and you give them money/buy a scratchcard, then about 5 mins later you pass them again and they come up to u again and your like "i just gave you money"

Advertisement