Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finn Harps - general chat thread

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

Been to a few matches years ago and while it wasn't the premiership, it was enjoyable. Getting parked etc meant you nearly gave up a whole evening for the event.

I wonder will the new venue help this and the turnout/following.

I'd love to know whether they had moved to letterkenny back when it was mooted, would it have changed things. I know they jealously guard Finn harps in the Twin Towns, and I'm not suprised they should, but it would be interesting to see what everyone things had they moved would the team/support improved.

I think when they move to the new ground I'd like to give it another go and see whether its practical to follow them in Stranorlar, being from letterkenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

THE DERBY IS SATURDAY!! After two matches whit missed changes (Derry and Galway) we meet you again at home!! Finaly a win for the rovers??;)

Ps did you practice Muffler? This is mr T getting mrs T in trouble on her post (or is that: getting myself in trouble because she will see that I use her post???)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Mrs.T wrote: »
    THE DERBY IS SATURDAY!! After two matches whit missed changes (Derry and Galway) we meet you again at home!! Finaly a win for the rovers??;)

Ps did you practice Muffler? This is mr T getting mrs T in trouble on her post (or is that: getting myself in trouble because she will see that I use her post???)
    Ah! You are in my den now. Since I stepped down as Sligo mod I can only ban you whenever you roam in here or another couple of forums :D.

Mrs. T you are dreaming. Its a nightmare and you will awake Sunday morning and realise I have spoken the truth ;)

Mr. T - yeah I got a wee bit of practice in but Im a bit curtailed here at the moment - old war wounds (as they say) are playing up a bit. May be there Saturday night but really wont know until Saturday. Will keep you posted.

Oh!! I felt like I was dreaming...... did we win? :confused::D

Oh!! I felt like I was dreaming...... did we win? :confused::D
    :(:(

• Advertisement

I just had to bump this after the 2-0 win over the hoops.

Much needed points.

muffler wrote: »
    I just gad to bump this after the 2-0 win over the hoops.

Much needed points.

Well Done! You going to Xiney and YC's leaving beers?

Well Done! You going to Xiney and YC's leaving beers?
    Cant see me making it unfortunately. A couple of sessions already planned over the next 3 - 4 weeks so I'll be wrecked probably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

delighted you beat them 'orrible rovers! ;)

bohsboy wrote: »
    delighted you beat them 'orrible rovers! ;)
    I knew you'd say that :)

Watch Net2 on Friday week - Harps v Cobh live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

What about Patsy McGowan?

What about Patsy McGowan?
    If I answered that I'd have to ban myself :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

muffler wrote: »
    If I answered that I'd have to ban myself :eek:

ridiculous behaviour though, for a man of his position and age.

Its safer for all concerned not to mention anything about his "latest escapade" but I have been told that the matter is far from over - cant say anymore than that.

If anyone's wondering where the last couple of posts have went - I have moved them here which is a thread about the new stadium.

I have also tweaked the name of this thread slightly.

Advertisement