Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Janes Addiction Reunion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

Reunited.... again!?

Great news though, have never had the chance to see them live in their previous carnations.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Very good. Seeing them live will be a top priority should they tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Teh Russ

Was great seeing Eric back on stage with them, complete with the "Brahms" bass. :)

"Stop" sounded great, but it sounded like Perry had run out of puff by "Mountain Song"... he wasn't even trying to hit the high notes. The band sounded great though - very tight.

Now, can we have a tour? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Would love to see them again, I thought that after I caught them live on the Strays tour that it would be the last time I would see them on stage again.

Great festivel band too, caught them a few times in the States earlier in their career. Roll on a potential tour and even new material I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Never got to see them live, cant see them playing here unless its a festival.

Ritual is STILL a classic listen.

Three Days = Greatest Song Ever......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

I like the stuff I have heard (except been caught stealing).

The problem is I saw them in a documentary before and being honest the band members themselves make me dislike their music :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭fourmations

damn, those clips have been censored by the man already!

ciao

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

damn, those clips have been censored by the man already!

ciao

Crap!

So has Dave Navarro not got enough money yet?
    I'd love to see them live but I've no respect left for him at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Another reunion, Perry? Let's see how long this one lasts! :D
    VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Caco wrote: »
    So has Dave Navarro not got enough money yet?
    I'd love to see them live but I've no respect left for him at all!

care to go into details as to why?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

care to go into details as to why?!

For being a TV network whore tbh...

'Til Death Do Us Part
    Rock Star

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

There are some live video clips from a show they did last week in the states. Good quality. It's on www.pitchforkmedia.com

Dave is playing a nice Ibanez too!! Pity he's such a poser!!
    He's a good guitarist...

And finally heres the new video\single...nothing too special,but must say I quite like it :)

http://davenavarro6767.tumblr.com/post/5905451488/end-to-the-lies

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

And finally heres the new video\single...nothing too special,but must say I quite like it :)

That song sounds so different to how they have been playing it live this year. The live version sounds closer to the heavier songs on Strays.

Am looking forward to the new album. It is out in August with the new Incubus album out the month before.

Anyone out there who need a little injection of a Jane's Addiction type band should check out Middle Class Rut. No Name No Colour came out last year and it is still getting regular spins from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I'm surprised at how much I like that song!
    I couldn't care less if the new album is good or not I just want them to come back here. Saw them at Oxegen a few years ago and seeing them alone was well worth the price of the day ticket. They're the most fun band I've ever seen live.

Advertisement