Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic tattoo

Options
  • 25-04-2008 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

Do many tattoo shops design their own celtic tattoos, I want to get one done and have a few ideas as to what it should look like and would like to talk to someone who could put these ideas on paper, living in Portlaoise area but would travel to someone who is v/good at celtic designs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Do many tattoo shops design their own celtic tattoos, I want to get one done and have a few ideas as to what it should look like and would like to talk to someone who could put these ideas on paper, living in Portlaoise area but would travel to someone who is v/good at celtic designs.
    yes they can design what you like on paper.Go to atattooist and they'll be happy to help you.Jmds in Waterford are brilliant (joe myler or ian flynn)
    http://www.jmdsbodyart.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 vinny37

hi there,my name is vinny and own a studio in galway called tribe city tattoo studio,i have 18 years experiance in the tattoo world,it wont be a problem to draw you an original celtic piece just give me some ideas of what you would like.feel free to contact me on 0877596780.ps,check out my bebo page-tribe city.hope to talk soon,peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭gofaster_s13

You have p/m:)
    vinny37 wrote: »
    hi there,my name is vinny and own a studio in galway called tribe city tattoo studio,i have 18 years experiance in the tattoo world,it wont be a problem to draw you an original celtic piece just give me some ideas of what you would like.feel free to contact me on 0877596780.ps,check out my bebo page-tribe city.hope to talk soon,peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sg1

from the gunn tattoo in tralee co. kerry the guy in there (liam) i think by far the best ive seen anywhere all his own designs my brothers have got a few there and are over the moon with the work

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭gofaster_s13

Any pics

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ceticspirit

hello there,

can anyone tell me if its only FROM THE GUNN and METAL URGES as studios in kerry?
    as i recently had a tattoo made from THE GUNN and was lets say not 100% happy so i went to METAL URGES (from recommendations). but the lady there (KRYS) was so ...dont let me start...so i try to find something else..

tips??

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

hello there,

can anyone tell me if its only FROM THE GUNN and METAL URGES as studios in kerry?
    as i recently had a tattoo made from THE GUNN and was lets say not 100% happy so i went to METAL URGES (from recommendations). but the lady there (KRYS) was so ...dont let me start...so i try to find something else..

tips??

thanks

Would be worth a short trip to Cork. As I'm not from around there I can't recommend particular studios, but I know that it will be easier to find somewhere decent in Cork than in Kerry. You might as well travel the short distance, it'll be on your body for the rest of your life! I'm sure someone around here from Cork can recommend somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 seriously

I'v had work done by both places in Tralee and Metal Urges was by far the best.I wasnt happy with Liams work , kirsty is much better, i got two done there and wasnt really happy with either. Next time i went to metal urges and dealt with krys and she was fantastic, my tatt is amazing it's the first one i'm really happy with (6 in total) so i recommend metal urges tralee by far

Advertisement