Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can you list easy achievement games

Options
  • 25-04-2008 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

i find myself always wanting to get achievements and get more gamerscore, anyone know of any games that offer very easy achievements

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Apparently games like NBA live 06 and madden 06 all have very easy achievements and gamerpoints I had a guide to the easiest games to get gamerpoints i'll see if i can find it....

heres one game which can give 1000 points in 2 mins:
    http://news.softpedia.com/news/1000-Achievement-Points-in-2-Minutes-Time-71176.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

FIFA Street 3
    Madden 06
    Madden 08
    NBA 2K6
    NBA Live 06
    NBA Live 07
    NHL 2k6
    TMNT
    Surfs Up

In no particular order of Difficulty.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,483 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

King Kong is meant to give you all the achievement points by just playing through the relatively short game. And I still think it is the best movie adaptation of recent years (Xbox original version anyway): could probably get it for 15-20 euro now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

dont bother, just play the games you actually want to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2

Coincidentally I have a copy for sale if anybody is interested...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

The Lost game is knocking around for €25-€30 if you want a quick 1000.

Not worth it though, like corcaigh07 said, play the games you want to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

neacy69 wrote: »

I just looked this one up because I didn't believe it. There are just 5 achievements in the game, and they can be got by repeatedly pressing the B button. Surely a sales ploy..... They could easily have added in sporadic achievements for finishing certain levels, finishing the game etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Just go here and you can arrange games by difficulty:

http://www.achieve360points.com/list/diff2

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

FIFA 06 Road To Fifa World Cup
    Fight Night Round 3
    TMNT

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

'Scene It: Lights, Camera, Action' awards points by the more questions you answer (and you could easily unlock 4 - 5 achievements in one game). I've 32 / 42 achievements but haven't played it since January 31st (according to MyGamercard profile).

'Viva Pinata: Party Animals' is easy too - have 32 / 50 of the achievements in that and I played it for maybe 2.5 or 3 hours.

Oh, and Bioshock.. excellent game but quite easy. Had it rented out for a week - completed it and got 40 / 51 of the achievements.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Have a look at the games I've played, most of the ones with 1000 are simple games that just take a few hours to get all the points!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Playing a games just for achievement points is a bit like the tail wagging the dog

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

anyone notice how all the games mentioned absolutely suck? why would anyone buy the turtles video game? do the right thing and play the games you actually want to play. acheivements on xbox are not real-life acheivements, it will not be on your gravestone, get over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Phaetonman

I can see where the whole high score mentality comes into your gamerscore. I thought I wouldn't care but you do a bit.
    Nothing wrong with looking at the achievement list for a game you own and trying to get a few of them. It serves as much purpose as wanting to get to the next level in a game. But as far as buying a game solely for points; thats a bit much.

Fight NIght round 3 is good for your score and a good game as well so no shame in playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

tman wrote: »
    Dead or Alive Xtreme 2

Coincidentally I have a copy for sale if anybody is interested...

Roflcopter.:pac:

Couldn't let that one pass.

So, hardest game to get 1k out of, pretty strong contender!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Lost IS pretty easy to get the 1000 out of. It's the only easy points game I have, but I'm a fan of the show!

But I feel that the games you get them out of is more important than the gamerscore. Don't sink to the Avator lows! There are plenty of great games that aren't too tough to get 1000 in. Oblivion and Bioshock are generous, just time consuming (and brilliant)!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

Mr. K wrote: »
    There are plenty of great games that aren't too tough to get 1000 in.

Star Wars Lego FTW!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I dunno about 1000, but I got loads in Assasins Creed. At the end, you get 2 achievements ammounting to 130 but you only did something for one of them, although one of them is for actually finishing the game. PGR4 is also pretty handy for points.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

King Kong is meant to give you all the achievement points by just playing through the relatively short game. And I still think it is the best movie adaptation of recent years (Xbox original version anyway): could probably get it for 15-20 euro now.

king kong is the worst game off all time. it sucks. its just awful its a terrible movie to game conversion ( as they all are ) you just follow a path way through the levels until you get to the end. shocking. but hey at least sombody liked it. also the best movie to game conversion is lego star wars.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Indie18 wrote: »
    king kong is the worst game off all time. it sucks

Bit harsh! there are scores of games that are worse than KK!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

D3UC3 J3 wrote: »
    Star Wars Lego FTW!!!

Kinda lost track of this topic! Getting most of the points out of LSW2 was easy enough, it just takes time. But getting all the "Undefeated" achivements was tough, particularly on Into The Death Star! But between 2 and TCS, the achievements are generously given and they're great fun. So, play at least one of them! And the Lego versions of franchises just keep coming!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Prey is pretty easy achievement wise, good game as well + very cheap nowadays (€20 in Xtravision)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

If your good at games you can easily rack up a 1000 in COD4 in about two days..

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭hughes2558

I found Virtua Tennis 3 pretty easy for achievements. Good feeling when that little achievements caption flashes up at the bottom of the screen too.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

silvine wrote: »
    Playing a games just for achievement points is a bit like the tail wagging the dog
    don't you mean just completely sad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

dazftw wrote: »
    If your good at games you can easily rack up a 1000 in COD4 in about two days..

i already have quite a bit gamerscore on cod4, but two days...........really?

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    anyone notice how all the games mentioned absolutely suck? why would anyone buy the turtles video game? do the right thing and play the games you actually want to play. acheivements on xbox are not real-life acheivements, it will not be on your gravestone, get over it.

Agreed. I reckon they make the achievements easy to get in crap games so that achievement junkies will buy the games. At least then they will sell some copies :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I was big into getting achievements since i got the XBOX at christmas until i played King Kong just for the points.....

It was hell, I played it through for the 1000gp...it was not fun at all, i will never play a game just for points again, its not worth it...I am reformed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Just wondering,is there someplace in dublin where you can rent avatar?

Csi,fuzion frenzy 2 and halo 3 are pretty easy too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭tommybrennan15

King Kong
    TMNT
    Surfs up
    and any EA game

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement