Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webdesigner's day at work

Options
  • 25-04-2008 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭

I'll be coming back to the web design market after a couple of years of doing sth else entirely. I'm up to date with the software, technology etc but even when I worked in wd it was for a huge corporation with its own procedures and I must admit that my idea of what does a web designer actually do now on a daily basis (in a smaller company - my target now) is kind of vague. Could you please sort of describe your day, who makes the decisions, what kind of work do you do the most, anything that comes to your mind about the workflow? It would help me prepare - loads - and prob make an interesting read for others! Thanks!

Advertisement