Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Kittens Wanted for very loving home!

Options
  • 25-04-2008 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

2 kittens wanted for very loving home.

We are looking for 2 kittens or young cats. We have plenty of experience with cats and open to a home check. If you have, or know of anyone who is looking to home kittens please pm me.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Have you tried cat rescues in your area if there are no kittens around atm there will be plenty of young adults anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭DAWNRISER

hi

I will have kittens ready in a few weeks, would be delighted to let them go to a good home and will help you with them in any way we can.

Pm me for my number and we can chat more if you like.

I can send you photos as well if you like or you can come see them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Aimee_gleeson

Pictures as promised

1a.jpg2a.jpg3a.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

A girl in work has 4 kittens in her shed. She has no idea where they came from as she doesnt own a cat. They are only about 3-4 weeks old and she wants someone to take them off her hands.

• Advertisement

keep an eye for the mother, if shes isnt around they will need to be fed.
    this could be an emergancy situation!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

DAWNRISER wrote: »
    keep an eye for the mother, if shes isnt around they will need to be fed.
    this could be an emergancy situation!!!!!

Its not my house, its a girl from work. She said there have been 1 or 2 cats going in and out of the shed so they are probably getting fed. She wont feed them though because she doesnt want to keep them.

Oh thats good, well you could tell your friend to try handle them a tiny bit, just to get them used to human contact.
    This will make is easier to home them. At 8-9 weeks they should be brought to a shelter, it can be easy to home kittens, but don t let them go ferile.
    Best of luck to your freind and the little guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭preilly79

slightly off topic, but related.

how much contact should kittens have with their owners to ensure they don't become lonely or depressed?

my wife would love a kitten or young cat but we both work and wouldn't go ahead with it if being alone for most of the day meant the cat wouldn't be happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 special

Did you think of having two, they would be company for each other. must buy scratchy post, cat toys [or have great fun making them]. I would keep the cats inside as they would be safer and can get into a routine. cats are very independent and dont need as much minding as dogs. They are also great also great company for when you come home from work.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

These little guys will be ready to go in a week or 2 , are you still interested?

Sorry above Post was posted under my husbands username by mistake.
    Forget to log in in my own name.

Anyway these babies are almost ready to go!!!

Advertisement