Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate: Worlds Beta Invites

• 25-04-2008 4:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,780 ✭✭✭✭

MMORPG Stargate: Worlds is shortly preparing to begin it's Closed Beta Stage. Testers are needed to do the usual; bug-hunting!

And if you get a little sneak peek along the way, well, thats a bonus. Just follow their Non-Disclosure Agreement and you will be fine :D

In order to be eligible for Closed Beta you will have to Register on the SGW Forums and an invitation to accept your eligibility will/may be sent to you by mail. In a few weeks its believed the actual Invitation process will begin.

If you get invited you will have to accept a Non Disclosure Agreement with Cheyene Mountain Entertainment and will be barred from even so much as mentioning you are in the Beta Test... which to me, just seems in character with the Stargate Franchise :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Wow, I didn't think this was even near beta stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I'm not sure if they are mailing the invites to register to newly signed up people. The second post here though, has a direct link to the registration page.

<-- Has been stalking the SGW forums for about 18 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Beta stages allready????
    Thats not good.

Advertisement