Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove bothering posts or thread if its wrong place to be in

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ask one of the After Hours moderators to move it for you. Click the report post button report.gif and list where you would like it moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=55788329#post55788329

This guy doing it again,i hope someone will warn him to stop making fun of every thread of mine and delete those crapy things he writing all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

That is Afterhours. Please take time to get a feel for the forum you are posting in and get a feel for boards.ie as a whole. Afterhours is quite loose and there is a fairly free set of rules compared to the rest of this site. In essence, it's a forum for fun, and you aren't seeing the fact that rb_ie is having a laugh, it doesn't seem ill intended to me.

Advertisement