Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What session what course?

Options
  • 25-04-2008 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Session 1, Psychology.

(May change to Film Studies after 3 days, if I'm not hooked and it looks like they're having more fun - for old people who are just reading this out of voyeurism, this year there's a special note in the letter saying you can change only after 3 days. I never changed before nor wanted to, but FS was my second choice only because I thought that way there was a chance I'd get either, and I was undecided, and when I got the letter, then I thought, 'Oh.. maybe I do want to do Film more...' so we'll see.)

Anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

Session 2, Journalisim.

Hurrah!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 thejetset

Session 2. Journalism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Thursday* wrote: »
    for old people who are just reading this out of voyeurism,Anyone else?

Wow, that did wonders for my self-confidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Wow, that did wonders for my self-confidence.
    Me too. : (

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

Even without knowing what the ism was? That's some typo actually....
    plus I can't remember... ism? nostalgicism? No, that's not right...

Anyway, I'm sorry if I lowered anyone's self-esteem. It was an accident :D

Aha! It wasn't a typo! Something is just removing the letters I type! Is that cause I'm in school and there's some sort of netnanny thing going on, or is it something boards does?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Voyeurism is the word in question. So I go onto the CTYI forum, as I am wont to do, looking for a bit of reflected nostalgia, and am suddenly accused of being both old and voyeuristic. It hurt because it was true. It made me cry so much that my eyes turned into cheddar.

Seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 enahs

Session 1 : Astronomy

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

Voyeurism is the word in question. So I go onto the CTYI forum, as I am wont to do, looking for a bit of reflected nostalgia, and am suddenly accused of being both old and voyeuristic. It hurt because it was true. It made me cry so much that my eyes turned into cheddar.

Seriously.

mmmm...
    Chedder.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭markytowny94

sess 1 entrepreneurship
    www.bebo.com/ctyi-8-13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Monster_Khaos

I'm doing session 2 Business & Innovation, or Maths Experience if thats full. It's my first time going so I'm kind of excited.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 YMAT64EVA

It's my first time going so I'm kind of excited.

me too!!! i am really excited but kind of nervous as well!!! im doing session 2 behavioural psychology!!!

Advertisement