Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

blue tooth to laptop

• 25-04-2008 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

hi there can anyone tell me how to get likes of videos, music, pictures, etc, off my phone to my laptop, and how to put this things on to my phone from the laptop and what do i need to get, like a bluetooth system or something?, need help on this because i have photos & videos of the family on the phone and it is acting up, so can anyone help me PLEASE:(:(:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭wordofmouth

I found in my house a little usb bluetooth adapter. It didn't quoe work with vista i think it was a bit old. But im sure a computer shop will have something that will work perfectly. What phone are you using?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

TBH, if you are asking this question, bluetooth is not for you. For two reasons - 1, it can be tricky to set up if you are not used to it, and 2, a cable would transfer the pictures, etc. faster.

The best advice I can give you is to buy a cable in a phone shop and read the manual.

Moved from laptops forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 maghenderson

thanks guys i have a nokia don't know the model no: and my partner has a camera phone as well and it's blue-tooth as well so i think i go for a blue-tooth adapter thanks for the help

Advertisement