Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mound of rubble used as an island on Booterstown marsh.

Options
  • 25-04-2008 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

I was passing Booterstown marsh today on my bike and I was disgusted at the unfinished job the county council did on putting that so called island on booterstown marsh, its like they emptied the rubble of several builders skips into the middle of the marsh and just walked away from it. To make matters worse they have recently constructed a "viewing area" so that you can sit down and view this mound of rubble. Surely our taxes can put towards employing some professional park landscapers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I suspect that the filling has to settle for quite some time before the island can be landscaped or finished. If you're concerned then contact the Council for an update.

Advertisement