Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Having 5 kids by aged 21, irresponsible?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

A commentator on the radio was pondering why-previous mum of the year winner!- Kerry Katona still had all her contracts with Iceland and mtv etc despite being involved with shady characters and drinking smoking and doing drugs while preganant. When you see a girl like this , a chav as the Brits would call her, who along with millons of others aspire to be like Kerry Katona you can see why Katona still has all these tv deals etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

If I had have read her story a few years ago I probably would have felt really bad for her but since starting to work in the City Centre I have absolutely no sympathy for her or her type. I know I may seem heartless but I'm sick to death of seeing people like her again and again. I work in town and have been threatened repeatedly (totally unprovoked), cursed at, spat on and had the shop robbed and trashed many, many times. I've seen people like this girl before, not much older than myself with a band of little wasters hanging off of her. I know I sound mean but it's true. We had a few kids spit on us just a few weeks ago when we asked them to leave the store. (They'd made a costly amount of damage to our products) I'm guessing those kids came from a similar background to the children of this woman. I regret to say this but even though they were only 11 or 12, they were disgusting. There was nothing innocent about them and I dread to think of what background they crawled out of.

Ideally, her kids should be taken away and she should be locked up. I would much rather think that the taxes we pay keep scum like her behind bars rather than giving her the opportunity to abandon her kids and deal drugs. We're far too lenient on scumbags here and their antisocial behaviour should not be tolerated. Rather than playing the sympathy card for her, the law should make an example of her and take her kids away. I understand that she most likely didn't have a great childhood herself (having a kid at 14) but that is no excuse to bring her kids into the same hell. God help them, it's highly unlikely but I hope their future will be more promising.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

gurramok wrote: »
    Story in the paper(Herald yeh we know its a rag) about a girl who turned to cocaine(dealing) and cannabis to cope with bringing up her 4 kids who she admitted were making her very tired and stressed out.

She just had 5th kid last month at aged 21, had first baby at 14.

She ended up with a suspended sentence from the court. Thought it a bit strange that support services didn't keep an eye on this case, having so many kids at such a young age.

Question is, is it irresponsible for people to have so many kids so young??

Is it that common to see young women with so many kids that age? Its the first i've heard of one having 5 so young. Most i've heard was 3 but 5 is a new high excuse the pun? :)

A girl i know very well has four kids from four different fathers,ok you might thinks thats not that strange in this day and age but thing is all the fathers are all brothers and now shes going out with a fifth brother:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

:)

No, thats not irresponsible at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I was climbing trees at 21:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Love the way Decker gets a bit "tender" by posting up ultrasound pics of his "babys". Model father I'd say. I'm sure the fact that it makes him feel like a "birrova man" to be a dad so young has nothing to with his "pride" at all...

Ah wait a sec... Those Bebos are obviously piss-takes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭board om

Dudess wrote: »
    Love the way Decker gets a bit "tender" by posting up ultrasound pics of his "babys". Model father I'd say. I'm sure the fact that it makes him feel like a "birrova man" to be a dad so young has nothing to with his "pride" at all...

Ah wait a sec... Those Bebos are obviously piss-takes...

yeah, the more i read them the more i reckon they are a piss-take. if you read the comments posted by their 'friends' you can see they are winding up 'poshos'. so i reckon someone set them up with the intention of winding up their mates. very funny i think. you could image the 'posho' getting a comments on their message board from one of those lunatics. i would say it would have scared the bejaysus out of them :)

Advertisement