Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrigaline Cleaner

Options
  • 25-04-2008 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi, as I've just noticed there are a whole bunch from Carrigaline on this thread I thought I'd throw this out there. Want to get a cleaner for a couple of hours a week - does anyone have one that they would recommend? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

Clean your own house!!
    Far from cleaners you were reared!

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

Clean your own house!!
    Far from cleaners you were reared!

hehe this is exactly what i think when i hear people going on about hiring cleaners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Check out the notice board in Supervalu, bound to be a few notices knocking around there.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭cluelessx2

Don't know how you were reared? Next I'm looking for a butler....

Found a couple of no's in supervalu - thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

the back of the parish news letter is always a good place to look too. if they dont get delivered to your house pick one up. there are always a few on there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Pop down to the windowsill outside four star, one of the lads will be more than willing to clean your house out, but not in the way you'd like:D

Advertisement