Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courses in East Cork?!

Options
  • 25-04-2008 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get information on day/two day/three day courses being held in the East Cork area during the summer. I'd be interested in courses such as first aid/sports courses/teaching courses etc..

Any info would be much appreciated..
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Dog Fan

You could try St. Coleman's college in Midleton. don't have the number on me but they're in the book. they have extensive evening courses, and may have summer things on.
    Also try the new school in Youghal. (pobalscoil na Trionaide?) As they're new they may be trying new things.
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Becki-Jay

Hey Guys

unfortunatly we dont run part time courses during the summer. It will be Septemeber before the part time courses start up again ;)

Advertisement