Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Tips?

Options
  • 25-04-2008 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

hi

im gonna start cycling soon twice a week, just a bit of exercise in the evenings and nothin too strenuos. the only cycling ive done lately though is the exercise bike in the gym!

anyone any tips in general such as road safety tips? ive only cycled on the road a few times before. also shud i go slow and steady or try and go fast to get better exercise?

thanks. sorry if these are stupid questions. i just want to get into cycling and want to enjoy it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭smithslist

jph100 wrote: »
    hi
    exercise bike in the gym!

one bike i could never seat on......
    jph100 wrote: »
    hi

anyone any tips in general such as road safety tips? ive only cycled on the road a few times before. also shud i go slow and steady or try and go fast to get better exercise?

thanks. sorry if these are stupid questions. i just want to get into cycling and want to enjoy it.

boards here have mid-week spins so you should join them for a spin or two........and you will learn more

Advertisement