Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Can you do it?

• 25-04-2008 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

You have to name ten body parts that all have 3 letters in less then 2 minutes!

Give it ago

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭CJay

No, I'm all right thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

Hmmm, apparently 'tit' doesn't count.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Photi wrote: »
    Hmmm, apparently 'tit' doesn't count.
    Neither does ass or bum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

I got 7, left out hip lip and gum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i got seven also, won't say what i left of cause then you'll have 5 answers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I did surprisingly bad actually.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,578 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Ah got 9. Left out gum. Stupid match of the day/american pie 3 putting me off! Gee doesnt count either :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

antodeco wrote: »
    Ah got 9. Left out gum. Stupid match of the day/american pie 3 putting me off! Gee doesnt count either :(

Same as! Would never think of gum as a body part though. Oh well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

i left out rib and jaw grr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I got 6. I am thrilled with that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭co_co

so anybody got ten?

I got all ten, but only because I've heard this before. Got stpped by a homeless bloke one day while waiting for work to open. He passed me and another lad by, and instead of just asking us for money, he posed us a few riddles, and this was one of them.

His one was 12 different parts, but included
    gut and lap

We ended up giving him a lot more than I'd normally give hobo's because it was great craic and passed time fairly quickly while we were bored stiff waiting on the manager to show up.

EDIT: If you're gonna post up some of the answers, at least use spoiler tags lads. Ruining it for everyone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

I managed to get six. Kinda annoyed that I left out
    rib and hip. Gum is a toughy, so I'm not surprised I missed it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I managed to do it with 1:06 left on the clock ... whoot woo :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I got a fairly pathetic six.

I fail :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Did it with 1.15 left on the clock.It was kinda easy

Advertisement