Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - News

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Yeah couldnt go cuz ive got the leaving.

XLeague could take any number of days/weeks because you have to organise the matches yourself. Its not really worth it but i might enter a few over the summer when i have nothing else to do.

Also im sure he (the spanish guy) would have improved alot, but it was a real shock that he won.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Depends on the league. about £200 for an online league like XLeague, but last week a Spanish player who i beat 3-0 at x-mas walked away from the FIFA Interactive World Cup with €20,000.

Doesn't necessarily mean you'd beat him everytime. Remember players do improve.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

That's my point...Mikey could have fluked it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Yeah but anybody can fluke anything, say one of us might get him on autogame on live or PSN and fluke one, but fairplay to him.

Advertisement