Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you find attractive?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

'I want a really good looking guy but who doesn't know it'

Yeah, only because thats the only way he'd give you a second look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭sharkie2008

my friends and i have talked about this before and they make me laugh, some people have too many specific ideas about what they want. i don't think i have a 'type' though the majority of guys ive been out with in the past has been rugby players. my boyfriend now isnt anything like them though. i think what attracts me to a person is their sense of humor, i love a guy who can make me laugh even in my foulest of moods

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

For me, bizarrely, I love a guys forearams..just a thing I guess..and eyes of course. I had a tendency to go for slim, nerdy-ish boys, often into nerdy things and music.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Sam Kade wrote: »
    I don't think that he was born yet.

:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I used to think i had a type.....but in the last 8 months or so have realised that i don't at all!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

No particular type per se but the better they are in certain areas the more attractive they are.
    Intellegence
    Sense of humour
    Ability to converse without the "then she said, then he said, then she said" crap
    Confidence (has upper limit too)
    Height (small to medium generally)
    Weight (No rakes, and nobody excessively large. Sorry, I'm shallow :( )
    Body (decent attributes, but not overly fussy about boobs and ass, just good enough ;))
    Overall hotness! :D

This makes me sound picky, but I am not really, they are just the things that the better she is in them, the more interested I'll be. Doesn't have to have all of them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

For me, bizarrely, I love a guys forearams..j.

Snap! You should look at Keanu Reeves in Speed... speed.jpeg Yum yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    Snap! You should look at Keanu Reeves in Speed... Yum yum.

+1. There's just something about strong forearms that makes me go 'swooooon'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Tall with long dark hair and dark eyes, facial hair optional but strictly no muscly men.

dark hair, large dark eyes
    that's all i can think of. not saying my tastes are limited to this, it's just what i usually like

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭wandering_star

Physically as long as he's not very over weight and isn't a wookie, I don't see why not if there's that special spark :D

Dark hair, strong arms, interesting color eyes, lover not a fighter ;) I also have a tendency of pick people who love metal music, I've no idea why..it's bizar. And thinking about it, ever guy I've ever been with has a pert tight, well formed ass....daydreams..

Someone who makes me laugh, has brain in gear, is adventurous if you get what I mean ;) Who doesn't take themself seriously, doesn't flash the cash but isn't a tight b@st@rd, listens to me helps give advice but also tells me when I'm being an eejit, is considerate will say text me to tell me about something he saw the he thinks i'd appreciate, etc, someone I can have fun with. Someone who respects my life choices, if you don't like it, don't try and argue with me, I'm a stubborn fu(ker, and there's the door. Also must be a great hugger.

No hairy backs, or guys with D4 accents need apply.
    Sue me, i'm shallow...or is that the D4 lads (ho,ho,ho :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Sue me, i'm shallow...or is that the D4 lads (ho,ho,ho :D )

you judge people on accents and the d4 lads are the shallow ones? interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

Confident
    Intelligent
    No nonsense
    Light coloured hair (neither blond nor dark)
    Tall
    Physically strong but body builders need not apply
    Not a yes man
    A glint in the eye
    Respects themselves and women
    plus lots of other good stuff

Thankfully I found him 6 months ago :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Sangre wrote: »

Sometimes the D4 accent is more about the person's state of mind then the sound of their voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

cuckoo wrote: »
    Sometimes the D4 accent is more about the person's state of mind then the sound of their voice.

How so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭wandering_star

Sangre wrote: »

Sarcasm....

Isn't this discussion shallow anyway...

Also concur with cuckoo, tis the flashyness, the over-confidence, and my own past experiences that have influenced that decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭aye

Also concur with cuckoo, tis the flashyness, the over-confidence, and my own past experiences that have influenced that decision.

Plenty of people without D4 accents can be flashy and over confident ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I love someone I can just talk sh!te with, have a laugh with and just chill out.. lookswise I generally prefer taller men but it does really come down to personalities and whether or not we "click".

Pity there doesn't seem to any of them around these days eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭funkycat83

i dont in general have a type but good teeth are a must! along with some one who can me laugh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 twanky

Rozabeez defintly agree with you, love someone you can talk sh*te with!!

i LOVE scruffy lads, like not dirty but good scruffy hair and facial hair mmm!! sawyer in lost...yes u would! musicians as well!! or just someone with a passion for something!!

personality wise if they're funny, easy to be around and down to earth. someone who is hard to read but occasionally gives themselves away!!! :D
    i always go for who smoke/drink/do drugs... but im not going to include that in my type...thats just my luck!! lol!

• Advertisement
Advertisement