Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I just ruined someone blog

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

You were right to rubbish that guy's post about us dragging women by the hair etc. What a numbskull he was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Wow, don't think I made it to the ninth post. Why would you waste your time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Ah Freud.........wasn't he mad in the head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

well people answer me this, Freud predicted the world would end in the year 2000, yet he also apparently predicted the attack on the world trade centers in 2001 (over a year after the world had ended)!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

danh789 wrote: »
    well people answer me this, Freud predicted the world would end in the year 2000, yet he also apparently predicted the attack on the world trade centers in 2001 (over a year after the world had ended)!!!!

Ah, sure it was all in his head.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

danh789 wrote: »

I thought that that was Nostradamus!!! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭charliecon

absolutely hilarious SeamusShocks fair play to ya bhoy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Freud never made predicitons? He was a pioneering psychologist, thought that said most of his ideologies have been disproven and he never actually cured a patient..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Fey! wrote: »
    I thought that that was Nostradamus!!! :confused:

Freud was nortradamus:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

Very funny seamus :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭co_co

lol ... funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 SeamusShocks

Awwwh!!!
    thanx you guys, im really glad you liked it:eek: