Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LFC Premiership strip

• 26-04-2008 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Well lads anyone know where i can get the LFC Premiership strip fairly cheap.

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Just remember it's late in the season to be purchasing one, I think there's a new one coming out next season.

You'll get them at a reduced rate in most sports shops. If I see anything on-line I'll post up a link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,607 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

The new one was announced yesterday and is due for launch on May 23rd. Most lifestyles have them for 55, not sure if they still have 20% off or not. They were 25 in Arnotts a few weeks ago (search for the thread in Bargain Alerts)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

yep as above, current ones are almost out of date. shop around, they are reduced everywhere.

Advertisement