Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Def Leppard - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge

• 26-04-2008 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭

"Songs From The Sparkle Lounge" is Def Leppard's long awaited "ROCK" album which is released next week 5th May.

To listen to samples of the album visit the The Sparkle Lounge site.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

I like what I'm hearing so far, to my intense surprise....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

are they still about dublin???
    didnt they write hysteria here??

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Suff

Joe Eillott is still in Dublin, they did write/record Hysteria in Dublin and also in Amsterdam.

Tracks to look out for in the new album are: Go, C'mon C'mon, Bad Actress, Only the Good Die Young, Love and Gotta Let Go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭ZakAttak

are there any other bands with amputees as members?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Azhrei

I really like it... after 2006's Yeah!, Leppard seemed to have revitalized themselves, and here is the proof. My favourite tracks are, in order -

1. Go (Just an excellent rock song)
    2. Nine Lives (Hated the country start, but then it kicks into a classic Leppard sound)
    3. Bad Actress (A song really reminiscent of their sound during the early nineties, really good stuff)
    4. Only The Good Die Young (Real Hysteria sound to it, written by Vivian Campbell in honour of the Riffmaster himself, Steve Clark)
    5. Hallucinate (More classic sound, and cleverly updated with it)
    6. Cruise Control (Love that booming bass intro!)

• Advertisement
Advertisement