Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Bike

Options
  • 26-04-2008 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

I need a bike for less than €200 but I'm struggling to find any! I've searched for second hand ones on adverts, buy and sell and Gumtree but to no avail. Does anyone here have a spare one lying in their shed by any chance? My boyfriend and I want to cycle a bit during the summer but I just realised my last bike is long gone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

halfords, argos smiths etc etc etc, for under e200 dont expect much, infact just be happy it works-ish:D
    and be prepared for things to break.they will, even if you dont use them much.

cheap bikes are a false economy.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

As I already mentioned there is a ladies 10 Speed Dawes abandoned on Silchester Road Glenageary, It weas left outside a house for the taking, would need a few bits done, the guts of it is there. The is a difference between getting a bike cheap and buying a cheap (As in quality) personally I would not spend less than e200 on any new bike.

Advertisement